Help your child develop his or her talents through activities according to their interests.
At PlayThinks, our kids know learning is fun!
Some of our varied offerings include:
Led by Rayli Merzel, your daughter will learn and practice the fundamentals of gymnastics while having fun and staying fit!
- 9:00-10:00 Younger girls 1 (age 5-7)
- 10:00-11:00 Preschool boys and girls (Pre-kindergarten)
- 11:00-12:00 Younger girls 2 (age 5-7)
- 12:00-1:00 Older girls (8-12 year olds/Level 2)
This club is an opportunity for children of all ages to learn to think through chess. Our experienced teachers will guide them through the art of this game. Contact us if you would like to arrange a private chess class for your child.
- *Our Sunday Chess clubs have been paused until after the summer break.
Your child will learn how to use their hands, improve their fine motor skills and executive functioning, and have a great time in a group setting. Contact us if you would like to arrange a private woodshop class for 2 or more children. Led by Liz Kantorski.
Arts n’ Crafts Club
Girls will enjoy participating in a variety of different art activities each week with Liz Kantorski, our experienced instructor.
- Girls (all ages): Thursday 4:45-5:45 PM